CRGibson.COM Gift Card TERMS AND CONDITIONS (effective November 4, 2013)
- Gift cards are issued solely via email. We do not issue plastic gift cards.
- We will deliver the gift card to the email address provided to us at the time of purchase. Please make sure that the email address provided at the time of purchase is absolutely 100% correct. We take no responsibility for any unauthorized use of a gift card resulting from a purchaser providing us with an incorrect email address.
- Gift cards are redeemable for merchandise purchased at crgibson.com. If the amount of your purchase is less than the amount of your gift card, you can use the remaining balance for future purchases.
- Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-243-6004 to check the remaining balance on your gift card. Additionally, if you have an online account with us, you can check your remaining balance by logging onto your account. Once logged on, you'll have access to a page that will allow you to check your balance by entering your gift card number. While we will endeavor for accuracy when providing you with the remaining balance, it is possible, for various reasons inside and outside of our control, that the amount we communicate to you may be inaccurate. Any such inaccuracy will not enlarge or reduce the actual remaining balance of your gift card, and we will honor the gift card only for such actual remaining balance. No more. No less. We do not charge fees on gift cards. No issuance, usage, inactivity, maintenance or other fees will be charged.
- Gift cards are not returnable, refundable, or redeemable for cash, except as required by applicable law.
- Gift cards have no expiration date. However, if a gift card remains unused for an extended period of time, we may become legally required to deliver the unused balance of the gift card to a governmental authority that administers unclaimed property. If this happens, we can no longer honor the gift card. You may be able to recover the unused balance from the relevant governmental authority that administers unclaimed property.
- If you return merchandise purchased using a gift card, your refund will be credited back to your gift card, or it will be provided through the issuance of a merchandise credit or a new gift card.
- You should keep your gift card number strictly confidential because anyone who possesses your gift card number will be able to use your gift card for purchases. You should maintain the secrecy of your gift card number to the same degree that you maintain the secrecy of the information needed to use your credit card.
- We are not responsible for any unauthorized use of your gift card, even if your gift card (or gift card number) becomes lost or stolen.
- If a gift card (or gift card number) becomes stolen or becomes lost, the unused balance can be replaced only with a valid proof of purchase and satisfactory verification of identity. Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to replace the unused balance of a lost or stolen gift card.
- We reserve the right to adjust the remaining balance of your gift card as necessary to correct any errors that may occur in connection with the purchase, issuance and/or usage of your gift card. This includes the right to appropriately adjust for any gift cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, or mistakenly debited or credited by an incorrect amount.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do so, we will post the amended Terms and Conditions on this site, together with the effective date of the amended Terms and Conditions. By purchasing or using a gift card, you agree to the then-current Terms and Conditions posted on this site, and you agree that you will not use the gift card for, or in connection with, any unlawful activity. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire agreement between us, on the one hand, and you, the purchaser or user of a gift card, on the other hand. Except as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, we make no representations or warranties in connection with the sale and issuance of gift cards.
- We may suspend or terminate all or any gift cards to prevent actual or suspected fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal usage of gift cards, any actual or suspected violation of these Terms and Conditions, or in connection with any technical problems, security threats or vulnerabilities affecting our site or our information systems.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, excluding its conflict of law rules.